Sunday, March 16, 2008

Confessions of a terrible blogger!

Well...what do you know, another two months have passed and no update on The Cherry Blog. I must confess...
1. Although I do not update my own blog I religiously check for updates on all of my friends and families. Sometimes on a daily occasion. I look forward to hearing about the happenings in other people lives and seeing the updated pictures.
2. I really do not like to blog unless I have pictures to add to my blogging AND that leads to the fact that I almost never take pictures. So, you see the problem...no pictures, no blog.I will attempt to update the last few months, with the few pictures that I do have. THEN, I will try to do much better at updating our blog so that those of you that check ours religiously will not be so disappointed!

So, enjoy the updates below...with pictures. :)

2 comments:

thegroves said...

Oh phew! I was begining to think you had given up on the blog! I'm glad you're back!

The Engler Pirtles said...

Me too! Good to know you're alive and doing well :)