Sunday, March 30, 2008

Baseball Season Has Arrived

Spring is finally here and with it comes baseball! Matt is very excited for this year as everyone is returning from last season. The Fisher High School Tigers are currently 2-1 on the season and have three more games this week. For those of you who would like to keep updated on the FHS baseball team or for a schedule of games, I have added the link for your convenience. http://www.hse.k12.in.us/fhs/athletics/baseball/
Some may be wondering where this leaves me...well I try to make every home game (if the weather is above 60 degrees and not raining). So, anyone looking for someone to go to dinner with, catch a movie, go for a walk, get a pedicure...please feel free to give me a call. :) If you are planning on coming to a FHS ball game give me a call and I'll save you a seat!
Happy Baseball Season!
Go FHS Tigers! Go Chicago Cubs!


1 comment:

Marcella said...

I love the sign! Wish I was closer and could hang out with you more. Sounds like the season is going well...4-2, I believe now.