Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend Continued

On Friday of Thanksgiving weekend, we went to Kalamazoo to have dinner with my dad and Karen. They live in a super cute loft downtown. Karen tried to culture us by serving clams and muscles for dinner. Although my experience wasn't horrible, I don't think I will be ordering them off a menu anytime soon. :) After dinner, we walked around downtown to look at all the lights. Then ended up at a local bar to play a few rounds of photohunt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the clams and muscles went down better than your 1st time trying sushi...BNL...good to see you, it's been way to long!Miss you girl and love you lots!Love - Sarah Beltz

Anonymous said...

You were brave to try the clams and muscles...not me.
See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hello, again. I just wanted to say that I enjoy your stories and fun pictures. Yes, God is good. Life is great!