Sunday, September 21, 2008

Turkey Run

I have finally downloaded our pictures to the computer. So, check the post often I'll be catching you all up on what we have been doing since school started.

The weekend before school started Matt, Wrigley, and I went to Turkey Run State Park for a day of hiking! We had a great time enjoying nature and time together. Wrigley was off her leash most of the day (I think this is against the rules). She LOVED climbing the rocks, running through the water and playing in the river. After four hours of hiking we were all exhausted and ready to head home. We are planning on trying our first overnight camping trip with Wrigley this fall.


Our view of Wrigley most of the day!






2 comments:

The Greenes said...

Thank god!!! I thought the kids (your classroom) had taken you guys somewhere!!

the clemensuz said...

What?? A post?! I'm so excited. Love the pictures :)