Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fishers at The L.O.S.

Fishers high school was invited to play in the Peyback Classic this year at the new Lucas Oil Stadium...or The L.O.S. as Matt is trying get people to call it. It was a little sad to walk past the RCA Dome but Lucas Oil is amazing! Matt worked up in the booth during the game with Anthony Calhoun, I sat with a teacher friend. After the game Matt and I were able to go eat in Fishers High School suite. We were in one of the field suites!!! If only I had the money...that would be the place to sit for Colts games. I'll keep dreaming!
























The roof opening!












The view for FHS suite! The highlight of the night was when Peyton Manning grabbed a bottle of water from our suite as he walked by!!! Awesome! Sorry, didn't have my camera ready.

No comments: