Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Winter is Here!

It has been a few months since our last post and I apologize to all our faithful readers. We have had a busy few months with puppy kindergarten (Yes, Wrigley graduated), Halloween, parent/teacher conferences, fall break, and Thanksgiving. As we now gear up for Christmas it finally hit me that winter is here! It could have been the chattering teeth of 8 year old kids or the constant "Mrs. Cherry!!!!! Can we go in yet?????" that made this reality bite. Nonetheless I realized that it's going to be COLD for the next few months and I'm not ready for it! The trips to the park and long walks around the neighborhood are going to have to wait until Spring. I'm learning I'm a fare-weather dog owner.

Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to...nothing much but watching Wrigley grow.


Wrigley and her diploma from puppy kindergarten.


Wrigley is trained on her radio collar...although a worthy distraction will get her zapped.

2 comments:

The Greenes said...

Awwww, come on Mom and Dad a zapper! OUCH :) I need a visit with "The Wriggs" soon!
kate

The Greenes said...

Awwww, come on Mom and Dad a zapper! OUCH :) I need a visit with "The Wriggs" soon!
kate