Sunday, September 23, 2007

Welcome Wrigley





Matt and I have added a new member to The Cherry Family...Wrigley! Yes, after the Chicago Cubs, if you ask Matt her middle name is Field!
We have survived our first week of being "parents" and so far so good. She doesn't whine at night and loves to be near us when she is awake. Our first week together has been full of new things! Wrigley had her first vet appointment, a bath, her first walk on a leash, and found her reflection in the sliding-glass door. This provided much entertainment for Matt and me as she watched herself turn her head, walk back and forth and eventually barked at her reflection. Wrigley has been the hit of the neighborhood! It's so funny how a puppy can have complete strangers coming up and talking to you (I'm guessing it's much like a new baby). Anyway...Matt and I have met more people in our neighborhood in the first week with Wrigley than in the two years we have lived here. I just wanted to post a few pictures for those of you that have not seen her yet. Enjoy! She's a cutie!

2 comments:

thegroves said...

She's SO CUTE! I love that she's the social connection too!!

the clemensuz said...

It's about time! ;) I was anxiously awaiting some pics of your new addition...adorable. And I love the name.